The ePad-Ink Screen Protectors are transparent covers designed to protect the screen from marks and scratches caused by capturing a high volume of signatures. Each cover is capable of accepting up to 100,000 signatures.
How to place the screen protectors
1. Remove the blue layer (front) and protective backing (back) from the Protective Scrfeen.
2. Align protective layer over ePad-Ink’s touchscreen, and insert tab in bottom left corner under top housing.
3. Press down once in place, then trace the edges using a stylus to ensure that the screen protector is flatly seeded on top of the LCD.
How to remove worn screen protectors
1. Insert stylus tip into groove and push left.
2. Clean touchscreen of debris and old adhesive. Use a soft cotton cloth made wet with an isopropyl alcohol solution.